Located in Los Angeles, ARRIBA is a group of LGBT skiers and boarders of all levels who explore some of the best ski resorts all over the U.S., Canada, and the world. We also host fun social events throughout the year.
If you are not already a member, check out the membership section for more information about joining.
Payments for our trips and most events can be made online via the Arriba PayPal page.
Meet You at the Bottom of the Lift! | a blog
- Mammoth Elevation Trip is Rolling!We are pleased to announce the return of the Mammoth Elevation Bus Trip and the start of the trip sign ups. New in 2024, we have added an additional day on to this trip which is reflected in the pricing. Check out the details on the Trips and Events page.
- Holiday Party set for Sunday, December 3rdOur holiday party is around the corner so get ready to reunite with your ski and snowboard shredders! On the menu, back by popular demand, is our taco stand and club provided cocktail of the night (“Arriba-ita’s” of course!), wine, and water. We ask if you can please bring an appetizer or dessert to add…
- A day at the beach – September 10Join us for our annual beach outing at Ginger Rogers State Beach on Sunday, September 10. The location is just south of where Entrada ends at Pacific Coast Highway. Look for the Arriba banner and tables set up on the sand near the volleyball courts, just north of the beach club. The club will provide…
- International trip updateThe Kitzbühel/Vienna international trip in February has been cancelled and has been replaced with Andorra which is now on the IKON Pass. More details are on the Trips and Events page
- 2024 Trip Schedule AnnouncedSome of the arrangements for our 2024 are still being worked out but the dates have been finalized. Go to the Trips and Events page to see the details.